The Allstate Foundation Greater Good Nonprofit Leaders Program
Since 2014, The Allstate Foundation has offered the Greater Good Nonprofit Leaders Program to highly motivated nonprofit professionals who want to take their leadership skills to the next level.
Created in partnership with the Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management's Center for Nonprofit Management, the unique opportunity provides a combination of cohort-based academic instruction, one-on-one executive coaching and individual development opportunities outside the classroom. Leaders emerge from the Greater Good program positioned to further transform their organizations, their communities and the nonprofit sector as a whole.
- Apply by Thursday, August 31 to join the 2018 Class of Greater Good.
- Check out the Greater Good Nonprofit Leaders Program Guide for more information.
- Click on the years to view the previous nonprofit leaders from the Classes of 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Send an email to join the Greater Good email list to receive updates.
Who is an ideal Greater Good candidate?
Highly qualified candidates for Greater Good have:
- Ten to 20 years of professional experience.
- More than five years of experience in a leadership role.
- At least three years of nonprofit sector experience.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and commitment to the nonprofit sector.
The Allstate Foundation is interested in supporting a diverse range of leaders from mid-size organizations. Priority consideration will be given to leaders from nonprofits with annual budgets between $1 million and $20 million.
|Greater Good Class of 2018
Academic Session Dates
|Orientation and First Session||November 7-9, 2017|
|Second Session||February 20-22, 2018|
|Third Session and Program Conclusion||May 8-10, 2018|